NCHS LIVE!

NCHS LIVE!

Senior celebrations to look forward to

As the year comes to a close, seniors deserve something to look forward to to commemorate all their hard work and efforts throughout their twelve years of school. NC offers four events to celebrate seniors and their accomplishments.

Starting with the Senior Parent Luncheon, seniors get a chance to thank their parents for all they have done for them throughout their education. Students get a chance to sit with their peers and their family members, enjoy a meal and hear speeches from members of the senior class.

Then seniors will get the biggest congratulations of them all with commencement. Students will walk across the stage and will receive a diploma to commemorate all they have accomplished throughout their time at NC. The families of seniors will receive the opportunity to see their seniors walk across the stage to finally finish what they started very early in their lives.

The day after graduation, students will have the chance to put on their best attire to showcase to their peers at Grad Dance. Grad Dance offers students one last dance with their classmates in formal wear and will be given dinner and a small gift.

Directly following the dance will be the Senior Blast-Off. At Blast-Off, seniors have one last chance to have fun with their peers and have the opportunity to win prizes that will help them in their post-graduate careers.

These events give seniors the congratulations they deserve after the 12 long years of hard work that led them to this moment. Seniors are very excited to see how these events unfold and what their lives will be like when they leave NC for the last time.