Illumine Coffee Co. is worth the wait

Illumine Coffee Co. is located on Westfield Blvd. right behind NC, making it an easy stop for students on the way to school. Inside, you’ll find cozy spots to sit and enjoy your morning roast, as well as a clean and bright kitchen.

At the order counter you’ll see an easy to read menu and an overall modern design. Throughout the store fun artwork hangs and there is a full bookshelf of enticing reads.

Illumine is perfect for doing homework, quick business meetings or sitting down for a relaxing morning.

The baristas at Illumine are kind and patient, but the wait can tend to be a little long. The wait is definitely understandable since the cafe offers food and drinks and is often well-populated with customers.

Looking around the shop, you’ll see people working on computers, reading books and chatting with friends. The cafe’s atmosphere is calm and quiet, and it is the perfect spot to meet up with friends, enjoy a slow morning or to get some work done.

The shop’s interior is not overdone and provides a peaceful space for customers. Illumine Coffee Co. is a guaranteed peaceful and energizing start to your morning. The coffee itself is delicious and crafted with care, the food is fresh and the customer service is top notch. Aside from the sometimes long wait, I rate Illumine Coffee Co. 4.5 stars.