NCHS LIVE!

NCHS LIVE!

Where is Kate Middleton?

Over the past three months, Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge (otherwise known as Princess of Wales), has been reportedly missing or unseen since Christmas.

The people of England and America have been shocked by this news and question where she’s been.

The first alarming message the Royal Family sent out claimed Middleton was receiving abdominal surgery for unknown reasons on January 17, and then two hours later, another message was sent out spreading the news that King Charles III had an enlarged prostate.

On January 29, the Royal Family released a message that Middleton was supposedly released but would not be back on royal duties until after Easter. However, Middleton was not seen or heard of until March 10 when Kensington Palace posted an image of Middleton and her three kids on Britain’s Mothers Day.

Looking at a glance, the picture seems wholesome, as Kate and her kids are all seen laughing. The post was then pulled from the Associated Press and news agencies who included the photo in their stories, claiming the photo was manipulated or edited.

This led to conspiracy theories about Middleton’s health even further. A few days later, Middleton admitted to editing the photo.

Some believe William had an affair with Rose Hanbury and her supposed abdominal surgery is to cover it up. Others believe her surgery was to cover the severity of King Charles III’s health conditions.

Many also believe there was a royal death in the family as the flag at Buckingham Palace was lowered to half staff.

Most recently, a video of Middleton and Prince William was released of them walking in a farmers market, but people are doubtful as they say it looked “staged” or believe it is not really her.

Whether the conspiracies are true or not, they have the people of England and America hungry for the truth.