NCHS LIVE!

NCHS LIVE!

Raising Cane’s should open a Nora location

A Raising Cane’s should be opened up in the Nora area. The closest Raising Cane’s is currently located in Noblesville.

It does not make sense to have a Raising Cane’s location so far away. If you live in the Indianapolis area, the closest Raising Cane’s is approximately 35-40 minutes away. 

Since the closest Raising Cane’s is so far away, people who do carry-out have cold food by the time they get home. No one wants cold food, especially if they are already making a long drive to get it. 

If a Raising Cane’s was opened up in Nora it would be very popular due to all the schools in the area. 

For starters, Raising Cane’s could make a great commission off of NC. 

Cane’s offers a better variety of food compared to any other food places around Nora. Chick-fil-A, their biggest competitor, offers only chicken, fries and a drink for $7.99. You get more bang for your buck at Cane’s because they offer chicken, Texas toast, coleslaw, fries, a drink and their signature sauce for $7.19.

If Raising Cane’s opened up a location in Nora people wouldn’t have to drive so far or eat cold food. Cane’s offers quick and quality food which is why it would serve a great purpose here in Nora.