Drake’s ‘It’s All a Blur’ tour exceeds fans’ expectations

Drake is currently on his “It’s All a Blur – Big as the What?” tour. As he makes his way through the U.S., his closest stops to Indianapolis are Columbus and Clevland, Ohio. Despite the distance, several students made the trip to see the artist live.

Seniors Lauren Elberfeld and Nora Rains went to his concert last Wednesday. The event was held in the Schottenstein Center in Columbus, Ohio.

“The venue was pretty average, nothing special,” Elberfeld said.

Rains and Elberfeld paid $350 for their tickets located in the first section above the pit.

In addition to seeing Drake in concert, he was joined by J. Cole and Lil Durk. Although they both enjoyed the other performers, they agreed that Drake stole the show.

Rain’s favorite song to see live was ‘Headlines.’ However, she said every song was great.

Elberfeld had a hard time deciding which song was her favorite.
“‘The Motto,’ ‘Child’s Play,’ ‘Nice for What,’ ‘No Role Modelz,’” Elberfeld said, “Literally all of them.”

Both Rains and Elberfeld commented on the spectacular visuals. Drake brought out many props to keep the crowd entertained and added in fireworks. The show also included incredible, bright lights that added to the music and atmosphere. Both loved seeing one of their favorite artists live.