NCHS LIVE!

NCHS LIVE!

Nutrition Hub teas deserve recognition

Today I went to Nutrition Hub, a healthy drink place right by our own NC. Nutrition Hub includes nutritional shakes, energizing teas and iced coffees. They make their own rolled oat balls and I found out they are recently improving their food menu by adding acai bowls (smoothie bowls). The flavors are to be determined.

I ordered a loaded tea called “Summer Love,” where loaded teas have lots of nutrients such as vitamins, caffeine, only 24 calories and no sugar. At my first sip my mouth was shocked from the amount of flavors and I was pleasantly surprised by how delectable the drink was. The drink helped me become more alert throughout the day.

They have two locations, one in Zionsville and another in Nora (which is directly across the street from NC). Weekdays from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. they have a special loaded tea deal where instead of teas being their usual $7-10, they reduce the price to $5.

As I walked into the Nutrition Hub I saw many students studying or talking to their friends while other customers had finished with their workout class from the gym next door. The environment was very welcoming and fresh.

As I finished my drink, I left feeling very refreshed and ready for the day. I recommend ordering this drink right before or after a workout, study session or class. That’s all for today’s food review – today’s rating is a ten out of ten!