Strength and conditioning coach leaving NC

Students lift in the weight room.

Students lift in the weight room.

Alva Erskine, Feature Staff

Head strength and conditioning coach Connor Karwowski is leaving NC at the end of the 2022-2023 school year. Karwowski started at NC in January 2020.

“My wife was in medical school here and I previously worked at a high school and it lined up well for me to go here,” Karwowksi said.

“My wife was placed into a residency program in Milwaukee and got a job in Milwaukee as a doctor. I don’t have a set in stone plan, but as of right now I would like to move into a collegiate setting,” Karwowski said.

Karwowski has led students to be their best, and been a great coach to all of the students that work out in the weight room. Some students reflected on his time at NC.

“I liked Coach K because he’s cool and funny. My favorite memory from his class is when we did the human pyramid in his class. I still plan to take weights next year so I can get big,” junior George Bloomingbird said.

“I like Coach K because he pushes you to be the best version of yourself. My favorite memory from his class is hitting 260 in his class. I still plan to take weights next year,” junior Averi Holman said.

“Coach K was super nice and supportive when I showed up to weights during the summer after freshman year. My favorite memory was when we posed as Donkey and Shrek. I will not be taking weights next year though,” junior Alaleh Tolliver said.

“I feel like I got a lot done, but it felt like I didn’t finish everything that I originally wanted to,” Karwowski said.