NCHS LIVE!

NCHS LIVE!

Kirezi Freddy Named All-American

Kirezi Freddy is a senior and been apart of the varsity boys soccer team throughout his four years in high school. Freddy has also been the starting forward since freshman year. For his second year in a row, Freddy has been named an High School All American.

The All American game took place on Dec. 1 in Orlando, FL. The games purpose is to allow student athletes to get their name out there for college coaches. Adidas sponsors the All American game and Adidas has stepped up huge by providing the players and coaches with full uniforms and warm-ups and in 2016 each player also received a pair of shoes.

What was your reaction when you heard you were selected for the All American game? And where were you?

“I couldn’t believe it at first because it’s something I’ve always dreamed about ever since my freshman year. I was at home and got an email from coach Little about it. I was shocked. And immediately thanked my teammates because I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for them.”

What does this game mean to you? And are there any advantages since you made the team compared to those who didn’t?

“The game meant that all the hard work through the years paid off. I was just humbled to make it. The best advantage is I got to play with some of the best players in the country. I was proud to represent North Central.”

-Sean Miller