NCHS LIVE!

NCHS LIVE!

Halloween activities for students

As Halloween approaches, many high school kids opt to not go out trick or treating like when they were younger. Instead, students find other ways to celebrate the holiday. Some students choose to give back to the younger generations of trick or treaters.

“I help my dad pass out candy,” said senior Jacob Ruschaupt.

Though there are many conventional ways to celebrate Halloween, some are pretty unique.

“I go to my neighbors house and we have an annual chili eating competition” said senior Noah Hill.

If you are looking for ideas this Halloween, we have some for you.

You could go out to a pumpkin patch and pick out some pumpkins. This is also a great way to enjoy the beginning of the fall weather. After you take them home, carve your favorite design into them to display.

Halloween is also a great opportunity to spend time with friends and family. To get yourself in the spooky mood, you could watch scary movies with friends or family.

If you are feeling really adventurous, you could go to a haunted house. There are many terrifying houses and trails around the city including Hanna Haunted Acres, Indy Scream Park, Necropolis, and Asylum Haunted House.

Connor Smith, Max Kercheval