Where are they now: Amber Harris

Where are they now: Amber Harris

Amber Harris, 30, is a current WNBA basketball player for the Chicago Sky. She graduated from North Central in 2006 and later continued her career at Xavier University.
At Xavier in her freshman year, she averaged 16.3 points per game, 8.9 rebounds per game and four blocks per game. Her sophomore year she dropped to 15.3 points per game, 8.9 rebound per game, and 2.8 blocks per game. She red-shirted her junior year and would average 16.1 points per game, 8.9 rebounds per game, and 1.8 blocks per game. Her senior year, she averaged 18.7 points per game, 10.2 rebounds per game, and 2.3 blocks per game.
She was drafted in the 2011 WNBA draft with the 4th overall pick by the Minnesota Lynx. Harris served primarily as a bench player, averaging 3.3 points per game on a team that had the best record in the Western Conference. Harris continued to be a role player in the playoffs, but still had some notable moments, including a key three-pointer in the Finals against the Atlanta Dream, which ultimately helped the Minnesota Lynx win the WNBA championship. She currently has 2 WNBA championships.