NCHS LIVE!

NCHS LIVE!

Senior Parent Luncheon ticket sales begin

As the year comes to close, seniors begin preparing for end-of-year celebratory activities.

Seniors will have an opportunity to celebrate with their class four times before they head off to start their lives after high school.

The first event will be the Senior Parent Luncheon, where students will get a chance to thank their parents for all their hard work and support throughout their education and childhood.

Students will have the opportunity to sit with a table of their peers, up to 10 people, and have a nice meal with a take-home gift to commemorate the event.

As the event gets closer, the Senior Class Council is putting together ideas for ticket sales and decorations.

Council members have put up flyers, wall decorations, social media posts and news videos in order to advertise the event and its ticket sales.

“This week we have been working on creating a short video to display on the news to advertise the luncheon,” senior Kenna Sondhlem said.

The council attempts to connect with the student body by finding ideas from social media to offer a better understanding of the event.

“We try to find funny ideas from social media for our advertisements in order to connect with the senior class,” Sondhelm said.

Ticket sales will be available for purchase from today until next Wednesday, April 24.

Senior Parent Luncheon is May 28 at the Ritz Charles.